This is a remote position.
Due to overwhelming demand from our senior executive clientele, Executive Agents is looking for an experienced leader who is willing to build-out our senior executive recruitment and headhunting business.
With strong intimate connections with large swathes of Australia’s executive community, we are keen to further serve our core demographic whilst simultaneously driving value for Australia’s businesses and organisations by meticulously and soundly positioning the right talent with the right organisation, creating winning combinations that make society better as a whole.
Beyond having the requisite experience, we are after someone who is an entrepreneur at their core and able to monetise our steady flow of top-tier talent coming through our doors each week.
Are you someone who:
- Is excited to grow a new area of business as part of a well-established and respected brand?
- Has always wanted to explore the extent of their entrepreneurial flair but has never got around to it?
- Is keen to grow and monetise their already advanced relationships, networks and connections?
- Is fascinated by people, their uniqueness, and what makes each of them tick?
- Has a proactive and positive attitude?
Beyond these innate qualities, the key success-enabling attributes of this role include:
- Previous recruitment experience.
- Confidence in working with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to embrace technology and new systems and processes.
- An unrelenting hunger to exceed client expectations by building robust relationships.
- The nous necessary to develop a detailed understanding of each client's organisation and recruitment needs.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Readily identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients.
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback.
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as develop existing relationships.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and covering letter putting forward your case.