As the Marketing Campaign & Automation Specialist for this student affinity network focused on giving young people the power to make every experience more valuable and rewarding, you will be responsible for supporting the fulfillment of direct, multi-channel marketing campaigns based on data-driven insight.
You will work across segmented and highly-targeted campaigns that will engage members across the ANZ region. You will monitor and evaluate campaigns, offering suggestions and strategies for future campaigns to reach their full potential.
Working closely with the ANZ marketing team as well as the global marketing team; you will endeavour to increase audience engagement, drive daily active members and performance for our brand partners, and improve user retention.
Being a relatively young organisation, you’ll have the opportunity to calve and evolve their automation & segmentation tactics. You’ll be data-driven & be a true opportunist.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Planning, briefing, and implementing all marketing CRM communications
- Tracking and reporting on CRM performance and using learning to shape future campaigns
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Customer Journey Mapping: analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Monitoring and tracking daily marketing campaign performance, and implementing corrective actions when necessary
- Be a driver of test and learn; ensuring testing, data and research are at the heart of all decision making
- ANZ representative in strategic global CRM conversations (initiatives, commercial pricing etc.)
What We Need From You
- 3+ yrs experience within a CRM/Campaign/Automation role. Which CRM? We believe, if you’ve used one (with the right attitude) you can quickly pick up another.
- Rich background in re-engagement and retention strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Ability to autonomously manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- A natural curiosity to discover and share with others
- Customer-centric mindset – thinking creatively to bring your ideas to life and connecting with customers and the wider community
- Sound understanding of Gen Z audience and relevant communication styles
- Great collaborator: ability and willingness to work between teams, functions and geographies
- Copywriting competency is highly beneficial
What’s in it for you?
All employees benefit from a generous bonus component & partner discounts with some of ANZ’s largest retailers, as well as the ability to work remotely.
With an office on Martin Place and a team who do love to get together, you’ll ideally be accessible and enjoy coming together too.
$80,000 – $100,000 + Super + Bonus.
With a high urgency, get in quick – they’re ready to meet you!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.