A major bank in Sydney is seeking a Senior Identity and Access Manager Architect to join their team. This is an initial 12 month contract highly likely to extend. The role will be remote and open to interstate workers.
- Manage architecture development and governance processes for allocated portfolio to promote effective governance and solution quality within architecture
- Convert requirements into the architecture and design that make up the blueprint for the solution, balancing architectural concerns of the projects with the concerns of the enterprise
- Promote the enterprise security architecture process, outcomes and value proposition to the organisation
Key Skills /Experience
- Extensive experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) security domain, across architecture, design, build and/or operations, particularly in financial services or consulting services business lines.
- Experience in major IAM products, such as Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Ping Identity suite etc, Forgerock Microfocus NetIQ suite, RSA MFA suite etc
- Proven results in delivering major business solutions into production
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect disciplines and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of international security and risk-related standards or frameworks, including SABSA, ISO-27000 series, ISO 31000, PCI DSS, APRA
If interested please respond with an update CV.