AU$60000.00 - AU$66000 per annum
$60k + super
Fully remote (Will need to be based in Melbourne or Sydney)
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an award-winning publisher to play a key role within their global Marketing team.
Founded over 50 years ago this publisher has a substantial global presence publishing more than 2,000 books and case studies that are widely used in the education sector.
This role is responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of marketing activities for the local sales team, driving sales leads, nurturing and retaining existing customers and supporting usage in order to develop the company’s market position.
About the role:
- You will work as part of a global marketing team executing the overall regional marketing plan with clear objectives in line with the global marketing strategy and the Market Growth Strategy.
- Execution of communications strategy and plan
- Analysis of the results of all marketing activity and maintenance of marketing KPIs
- Brand management and consistency
- Measure marketing effectiveness, collating information on ROI and providing reports along with monthly marketing reports
- Overall management of multi-channel mix spanning online and offline channels (including website content; SEO; PPC; social media and email and producing traditional advertising collateral for webinars & events)
- Content creation for social and email
- Manage lead generation program
- Tertiary qualified in Business/Commerce/Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in managing highly successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience in using salesforce marketing cloud (advantageous)
- Experience using Sprout, Hootsuite or similar
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- A high standard of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, able to use own initiative and work without close supervision
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Onsite Requirements (e.g. Training, meetings etc) (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)