Talenza has partnered with a market leading, Australian company on a large, organisational transformation, to help find them a Project Manager.
Large program of work. Opportunity to work 100% remotely.
Large organisational transformation
- Technology is in a completely new development stage - building things that the business has never seen
- New cultural change and processes
- Be involved in a complete redesign of an entire organisation
- Cyber Security uplift
- Ad Hoc projects as dictated by business requirements
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Develop and report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
Key results areas:
- Project Governance
- Project Delivery
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Proven track record working as a Project Manager
- Experience delivery complex technology projects
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira
- Any experience of leading paperless transformation a plus
- Experience implementing Azure migration and/or office 365
- Data cleansing and consolidation experience
If this role sounds like you, please apply. Or reach out to Amy Benton or Ryan Stewart via LinkedIn.