14 Sep, 2021
$130,000 - $150,000 yearly
Talenza have been engaged by one of Australia's leading entertainment companies to source a Senior Business Analyst for a large organisational transformation.
The Senior Business Analyst position is a 3 year fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to work on a long pipeline of work in a fully remote role.
Who you are:
- 5 + years' experience as a Functional Business Analyst
- Experience working with projects and BAU teams and with all levels across business and technology
- Strong knowledge of Business Analyst methodologies
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Relationship focused with a view to attaining consensus.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to make decisions independently and taking ownership of the processes and procedures.
- Analytical and problem solving to take on business challenges and find a sustainable solution
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to work in a top Australian company in a fully remote role, in a lengthy fixed term contract (which includes paid annual leave and paid sick leave).
Sounds like you? Great! Apply below and remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format (PDFs will not be accepted).
Please note: this role is open to candidates Australia wide!
100% Remote | Work From Home