23 Sep, 2021
Leading Australian wholesale group requires 2 x Application Business Analysts for 6 month initial contracts to work from anywhere in Australia.
The primary focus of the role is to help the business and technical stakeholders with a major bespoke IT Transformation.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- To analyse and document business processes and end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- To ensure new system functionality meets the user requirements.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Understanding of techniques for eliciting business and functional requirements, e.g. brainstorming, design thinking, prototyping.
- Knowledge and experience of the Agile and waterfall software development life cycle.
- Worked on bespoke applications - essential
- Have a background in development – highly desirable.
- Tenacious, self-driven individual capable of doing whatever required to drive projects to successful outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly in communicating technical matters in a non-technical manner.
An excellent daily rate is available for the successful candidate.
A laptop will be provided to you.
Further information please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
100% Remote | Work From Home