24 Sep, 2021
- Software company
- Remote working
- Strong Leaership experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Portfolio Architect to join a leading Software company on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership experience and ideally come from a Software Engineering background.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven influence skills at all levels and dimensions of an organisation from executive to graduate engineer.
- Experience driving technical strategy and executing critical projects at the company or division level.
- Experience building, directly managing, coaching and nurturing high performing teams.
- Experience defining and documenting future state architectures which meet product and organisational requirements. Incrementally evolving towards the future state through collaborative roadmap development in a modern agile product engineering environment.
- An outstanding communicator at all levels across different mediums, experience creating a clear path toward the future state in an inspiring way.
- Microservices, event-driven architectures, distributed application design
- Knowledge of customer relationship management systems and SaaS go to market processes.Knowledge of billing and payment systems, processes and operations.
- Platform design and governance
- Partitioning and scaling of platform capabilities
- Continuous integration, delivery and automation
- Public cloud infrastructure capabilities (e.g. AWS)
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Remote | Work From Home