Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Sales Director, ANZ will be responsible to build & lead a sales team to acquire clients, drive revenue & achieve overall growth goals. This person will report to Ben Kennedy (Senior Director, APAC) and will play a key role in generating new revenue, growing existing revenue, rep accountability, and leadership activities including hiring, coaching, and management of team performance to goal.
How You'll Contribute…
- Expand and lead a high-performance sales revenue team
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train the sales process
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage the day-to-day performance of sales team members and deliver reviews
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports, including escalation of performance concerns
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Hire and train remote and local sales representatives
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of account reps
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Occasional travel for sales meetings and events
What You Bring…
- Sales leader with 5+ years as an individual contributor
- 3+ years as a sales manager and/or player coach
- Excitement about joining a fast-paced, growth-minded organization
- A passion for motivating and developing talent while remaining vigilant on KPIs and accountability and team development
- Ability to coach others to obtain and grow business relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and complete work in a remote work environment
- Thorough knowledge of market, and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Organized with attention to detail
Physical and Location requirements…
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Fully remote working
- Must meet minimum remote work environment requirements
Why You Want Us...
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Annual Leave
- Personal and Carer’s Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Public Holidays
- Parental Leave
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.