We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Business Focussed Project Manager (Senior) for a contract into a Government Client
- Start date: ASAP
- Initial Contract: 6-12 months with extensions likely
- Can consider contract or permanent engagement
- Location: Canberra based or Remote options with occasional Canberra travel required
- Must be an AU Citizen (Baseline Clearance preferred)
- Actively manage the end to end project schedule; including proactive project dependency management and ensuring appropriate OCM activities are undertaken to enable a smooth transition to BAU.
- Responsible for the preparation of key program level artefacts e.g. Integrated Schedule, Project Change Requests, Project Business Case Checkpoints.
- Develop and execute activities related to end to end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Deliver continuous improvements to the operating model, in consultation with the Project Leadership team
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies patterns
To be successful in this role you will have a methodical approach to delivery who is fully invested in success. You will have the traits of a well-respected leader who has no problems sharing the credit with others for a job well done.
Further to this, you will;
- Health and government experience, highly desirable
- Proven and extensive experience in successfully delivering large, complex and transformative projects/ programs of work
- Successfully drive solutions and accountability across teams in a hybrid / agile environment and across multiple key vendors.
- Demonstrated Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Built trusted and engaged relationships with C-suite stakeholders, regulatory agencies and vendors across all levels
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and embrace change.
- Excellent leadership and management
Apply now with your CV in Word format
WFH + Travel (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)