Lendi is Australia's #1 Online Home Loan platform and we're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans - for our Customers and Brokers alike.
The role is highly collaborative and involves working within a passionate engineering team and liaising with Product Managers as well as senior stakeholders
Reporting to our BA Manager, you'll be:
- The role is highly collaborative and involves working within a passionate digital cross-functional team which includes Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, and Digital Analytics
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills with a 'can do' attitude – we're looking for someone who can propose, document and deliver utilising Confluence and Jira
- Define concise end to end user stories to drive both frontend and backend development in an agile environment
Your skills, attributes & experience:
- 2+ years demonstrated Business Analyst experience
- Awareness of digital design and connectivity with the backend
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and translating into user stories within a scrum framework
- Creating user/customer journey maps
- Demonstrated experience in BPMN (Desirable)
- Solid understanding of the residential home loan application lifecycle to be able to drive lending specific requirements (Highly Desirable)
- Ability to work in high paced, complex and diverse IT environments
- Driven & motivated, with the ability to inform & influence stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in proposing initiatives that have improved business outcomes
- Experience in transformation programs (desirable)
We're looking for a team player who enjoys working in smaller, nimble and technology-focused project teams with a strong emphasis on delivery.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Job benefits and perks:
- Lendi Group takes career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote working arrangements: while headquartered in Sydney, we are open to applicants anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- 'Awesome Days' - an extra day's leave each year for you to do something awesome!
- Regular social and team building activities.
Lendi Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.