In this role, you will be working within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development, and deployment activities. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
• Design, build and test API services for a modern web application development stack that integrates technologies including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database.
• Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
• Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
• Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
• Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
• Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
• Undertake additional duties as required;
- Proven skills and experience over multiple years in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.