02 Oct, 2021
Remote (Brisbane QLD, Australia)
Just Digital People have partnered with a well established Australian brand in the real estate space based here in Brisbane. The company are currently on the lookout for a talented Lead Developer to come and join their team.
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for delivering project on time and on budget managing the team throughout the process. As part of this you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring team members are hitting targets on a daily basis.
- Getting heavily involved with coding in a very hands-on capacity.
- Communicating and updating stakeholders on projects timeline.
- Mentoring and support team members where necessary.
- Lead the development and architectural discussions to the development team.
- Assign tasks and outline and communicate urgency with team members.
- Minimum 7+ years experience development experience.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in .NET framework.
- Previous experience leading a team is highly desired.
- Previous experience dealing with external stakeholders is highly regarded.
- Very flexible working - Work from home when you want.
- Beautiful central offices based in the CBD.
- An exciting and fast paced work environment work constant new exciting projects to be delivered.
This role offers flexible/remote working however you must be based in Australia to considered.
If you are interested in a purely Flutter focused role and would like a confidential chat about this role get in touch!
M: 0415 730 309
Onsite Requirements (e.g. Training, meetings etc) (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)