Lendi Group is Australia’s #1 online home loan platform. Every day we help thousands of Australians research, compare, apply for and settle their home loans online.
We’re a home loan business that was born digital. We focus on using technology to make the lives of our customers and brokers easier, and it’s really paid off.
We’ve won awards for innovation and our proprietary technology; we've established direct platform integrations with some of Australia’s largest banks; we've codified compliance across our panel, and settled more than $13 billion in home loans for our customers.
What is the opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide timely and commercial financial reporting, analysis, and advice to the business. This role will partner with business divisions to deliver insights and recommendations that will support the delivery of our business strategy.
- Providing monthly profit & loss reporting and in-depth analytical support, challenge and advice to the business to assist in the development and achievement of revenue opportunities and process/cost efficiencies.
- Being a key contributor in the co-ordination, delivery and presentation of annual budget and periodic forecasts.
- Utilising your understanding of the business with an independent finance perspective to provide support for various business and strategic initiatives (e.g. incentive schemes, market share reporting, target setting)
- Providing valuable and actionable financial and commercial insights, including scenario analysis and analysis of channel and product profitability.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, internal and external.
What are we looking for?
- Accounting degree plus completion of either CPA or CA
- Experience as a business partner with excellent commercial awareness, business acumen and a strong desire to drive and achieve successful business outcomes.
- Confident and articulate communication style, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain strong relationships and influence others
- Proactive and inquisitive team player with an enthusiastic attitude to drive a high performance culture
- Strong intellect, high integrity, high quality standards and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work within tight deadlines, with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
What’s in it for you?
- Total flexibility around working from home, we call it 'Flex First'
- Regular social activities & events, both in-person & online
- A vibrant, relaxed, yet professional culture.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a supporting cover letter and resume.