Lendi has revolutionised the mortgage industry and is proud to be Australia's #1 online home loan platform.
With access to a panel of 36 lenders, we offer unparalleled transparency and simplicity in assisting everyday Aussies with the most important financial decisions in their lives.
As a business that was born digital, Lendi is fortunate to be well-placed in the current climate: our systems and processes were established from day one to enable both Customers and Brokers to leverage best-in-class technology, a suite of tools and a seamless online experience - especially relevant with current ‘work from home’ conditions.
Record low rates and a highly favourable refinancing environment means we are experiencing record levels of customer enquiries; as a result, we need experienced lenders to assist us.
There really is no better time to join!
About the role
As a Lendi Home Loan Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Contacting pre-qualified customers (inbound leads) by phone to provide lending advice at various stages of the online application process
- Understanding customers' needs and desired outcomes to help them achieve their financial goals (through refinancing, debt consolidation and/or new purchases)
- Working closely with our back of house team to fulfil home loan applications with our Lender panel: we provide full support with loan processing duties to free you up to write more business than you could ever imagine!
Skills and experience
- Previous phone based and/or face to face direct lending sales experience
- A strong desire to learn and build a career in the tech / online space
- Strong command of business English with a clear, articulate telephone manner
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- 'Can do, will do', team player attitude with high levels of motivation and integrity.
- This is a full-time role based in our awesome offices in Brisbane.
Here are a few of the benefits our staff are currently loving:
- Significant earning potential, comprising base salary & monthly bonus (based on balanced scorecard, driven by positive customer outcomes)
- Best-in-class training, mentoring & full support, including costs covered for all compliance requirements to operate in the industry (includes qualifications, industry body memberships, insurances & mentoring)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Regular social activities & events organised by our Culture Committee
- Vibrant, relaxed yet professional culture.
We're hiring for upcoming induction – apply now and one of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will contact you to discuss in more detail!
Onsite Requirements (e.g. Training, meetings etc) (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)