Lendi, Australia’s #1 online home loan platform, have merged with Aussie Home Loans (Aussie), a leading brand in the industry for almost 30 years, to form the Lendi Group.
As a Group we're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans – for our Customers and Brokers alike.
If you’re passionate about what you do, like working in a fast-paced complex platform transformation environment then this role might be for you.
Engineering is forefront in this change as we look to automate and build out scalable and reliable systems to support our customers and counterparty banks.
What you’ll be doing:
We value evidence-based opinions and as a valued member of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to play an integral part in influencing the Digital transformation team’s rhythm, culture, and processes with opportunities of impacting solution design, automation, deployment, and support.
- Owning services end-to-end from requirements to design, automate, deployment and support on the force.com platform.
- Creating and maintaining customisations on the Salesforce.com platform in line with business requirements such as but not limited to, maintaining user roles, security settings, sharing rules, profiles, permission sets and data integrity.
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Experience and understanding of software development salesforce methodologies. (mainly SOQL) • Performing ongoing system administration.
- Data manipulation using DataLoader and Excel.
- Ensure Salesforce key performance indicators are met and monitored.
- Developing documentation as required to support end-users on using the platform.
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional agile team.
- Working on a team that owns integral parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
- Implementing enhancements as per best practices that can be continuously deployed through CI/CD tooling.
- Helping to drive the engineering rhythm and process of the team from planning, design, deployment, through to support.
- Continuously improving your skills.
- Guiding and helping the team to continuously improve its processes and administrator practices.
- Taking ownership of the solutions you and your team build.
- Supporting debugging, monitoring, and alerting in production.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining customisations on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce design patterns.
- Experience working with Salesforce DX and CI/CD tooling.
- A passion for building fault-tolerant, reliable applications and developing simple designs for complex problems.
- Experience with best administrator practices (such as permission sets groups).
- The ability to work productively as part of an agile team.
- A desire to continually improve how you and your teamwork
- The ability to document and communicate clearly and effectively with your team, managers, and Stakeholders.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator/Administrator/platform builder certification preferred.
- Conga/FormAssembly product knowledge is preferred
Benefits and perks:
- At Lendi we take career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Flexible working arrangements
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- Regular social and team building activities
Lendi Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.