Lendi is Australia's #1 home loan platform and we're building technology to take the hard work out of home loans.
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Lendi is leading the charge in developing industry-first technology designed to offer Australian homeowners transparency, simplicity and convenience in their home loan experience. Engineering is forefront in this charge as we look to automate and build out scalable and reliable systems to support our customers and counterparty banks.
Are you a security architect that has an engineering background? Are you experienced in weighing up complex business problems with security best practices? Do you want to collaborate with a highly skilled architecture team, engineering teams and operations teams in a fast paced security focused organisation?
Lendi is looking for an experienced Security Architect to join our architecture team. The team is a small, tight and highly collaborative team working across multiple disciplines. We like to have fun and we work hard at looking after each other.
What you'll be doing:
You’ll be a valued member of our architecture team. We value evidence-backed opinions and will have the opportunity to play an integral part in driving the architecture team’s rhythm, culture and processes.
- Advise role-based and attribute-based access control systems into technology systems
- Implement security policy in-line with business need, and risk appetite
- Advise on security threats to senior management and shape the technology landscape to help protect against them
- Work closely within the architecture team to ensure security requirements are accounted for at design time
- Take initiative to re-design point solutions ensuring compliance with security policy
- Shape architecture governance to ensure design maturity
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Building robust, scalable software as a key member of our architecture team
- Developing clean, maintainable code that is suitable for continuous integration and deployment, following best practices and software guidelines
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional agile team
What you’ll bring:
- Thorough understanding of the NIST 800 & ISO 27001 frameworks and how to apply them
- A strong grasp on security best practice and the ability to guide and mentor other members on the team
- A passion for maintaining high-quality secure code, identifying common coding flaws, security issues around operation and management of software.
- A desire to continually improve the the Lendi security stance
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of: Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your team, managers and stakeholders
- Empathy for your colleagues and the challenges they face
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant, and reliable application
It would be great to bring, but is not required to have:
- SABSA/TOGAF certified
- Engineering background
- Understanding of event-driven systems
Benefits and perks:
- 'Flex First’ - flexibility of working options available (choose whether you work from home and/or our office)
- We take career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- ‘Awesome Days’ - an extra day’s leave a year to do something awesome!
Lendi is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.