Lendi is Australia's #1 Online Home Loan platform and we're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans - for our Customers and Brokers alike.
As part of an exciting business integration project, we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to our Project Manager, Business Integration, you will be accountable for:
- Working closely with key stakeholders, end users and engineers to translate business needs and processes into system requirements
- Leading the functional delivery of the team including holding workshops, defining requirements, engaging with stakeholders
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills with a 'can do' attitude – we're looking for someone who can propose, document, and deliver utilising Confluence and Jira
- Define concise end to end user stories to drive business process and software development in an agile environment
- Representing the business helping to define and prioritise backlog.
Your skills, attributes & experience:
- 4+ years demonstrated Senior Business Analyst experience in software delivery
- Worked on corporate systems projects and skilled in Finance, HR &/or Payroll systems
- Project & vendor management experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to facilitate and drive outcomes with technical teams (internal/external) to meet the business need
- Ability to work in high paced, complex and diverse environments
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and translating into user stories
- Driven & motivated, with the ability to inform & influence stakeholders at all levels
- Be able to manage own workload amid changing priorities
- Strong communication skills and prior experience using Confluence and Jira.
We're looking for a team player who enjoys working in smaller, nimble project teams with a strong emphasis on delivery. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Job benefits and perks:
- Lendi Group takes career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote working arrangements: while headquartered in Sydney, we are open to applicants anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard
- Regular social and team building activities
- Fun, relaxed yet professional team culture.