Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and medical imaging sector in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
Grow your career with us – as a DevOps Engineer, you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
Our unique culture - with fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
Flexible working - we value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office.
Competitive remuneration - we know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
About The Role
As a DevOps Engineer at annalise.ai, Your day-to-day will involve helping us to set the bar for quality in developing cutting edge solutions with strong design principles. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
Our DevOps Engineers work in dynamic development teams, collaborating with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, AI Engineers, Security Engineers, Integration/Test Engineers and others.
What you'll do:
- Provide operational oversight of configuration, CI/CD pipelines, application containerisation, deployment, orchestration;
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers, Solution Architects and Tech Leads on infrastructure design and implementation;
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensuring they are applied effectively;
- Liaise closely with engineering teams to keep platform components up to date and coordinate all software delivery pipeline activities;
- Support key phases of the program including development, build, test and deployment of solutions; and
- Provide solution and infrastructure support as required.
- Generalist with broad technical skills across Cloud Native, Open Source, Virtualisation, Networking, Security and Storage;
- Extensive experience using Amazon Web Services - AWS;
- Strong hands-on expertise creating and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code using e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, or CDK;
- Expertise in supporting containerised applications, microservices architectures, orchestration and deployment;
- Experience configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting solutions such as Datadog or Prometheus;
- Experience in infrastructure architecture design;
Nice To Have Skills (Non-Essential)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes configuration/deployments and using and maintaining Helm charts;
- Relevant AWS Certifications or Linux certifications;
- Software development background and knowledge of multiple programming and scripting languages;
- Experience in developing applications running in hybrid cloud and on-premises environments;
- Experience in developing software for medical devices;
- Experience in configuring and maintaining on-premises or IoT Kubernetes clusters using e.g. OpenShift, Rancher, K3s or MicroK8s; and
- Experience in implementing automated security scanning, alerting and remediation using e.g. AWS Security Hub, Guard Duty, or Prowler.
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.