Lendi, Australia’s #1 online home loan platform, have merged with Aussie Home Loans (Aussie), a leading brand in the industry for almost 30 years, to form the Lendi Group.
As a Group we're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans – for our Customers and Brokers alike.
If you’re passionate about what you do, like working in a fast-paced complex platform transformation environment then this role might be for you.
This is a role for someone who is looking for a challenge, is extremely organized and can add value by applying Change Management best practice principles across a technical Platform Transformation program. The program will be primarily delivering in an agile environment, where this role will be responsible for identifying the process and people impacts resulting from platform changes. With a specific area of focus on IT systems the role is responsible for; the development and delivery of key change management concepts and documents as well as provide support for the successful implementation of change activities across the program resulting from that analysis.
As a program change analyst reporting to our Transformation Director, you'll be a valued member of our transformation team and will support work stream leads to derive change activities and ensure the overall change management implementation is aligned to best practice policies, values, and organisational change framework, providing adequate support and input through the implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and lead the facilitation of change impact discussions with workstream leads to identify and quantify impacts, risks, and issues.
- Support stakeholder mapping and analysis activities to identify and communicate with those impacted by IT and process changes.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes, to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Provide input and insights into change planning to ensure change management approaches are effective and aligned to the organisations change framework.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Program Team to shape program activities.
- Coordinate and conduct training needs assessments, documenting outcomes and present insights to the program team.
- Provide input, document requirements, test and support the delivery of IT training modules to deliver change solutions to internal and external users.
- Support development of training content as needed translating process and people impacts while utilizing various training delivery methods
- Coordinate at facilitate train the trainer sessions with workstream leads as needed.
- Support communication efforts, including the design, development, delivery and management of program and targeted communications.
- Conduct change business readiness activities relating to IT systems and cutover/go live milestones.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Formal qualifications in Change Management (Prosci / ADKAR)
- Formal qualification in agile and traditional project management methodologies. (Desirable)
- Experience working on multi-stream ICT/ Digital technology programs that include Integration, Website, CRM, Data & Business Insights and so on.
- Excellent written skills producing documentation to a high standard.
- Experience working in Mortgage Broking / Financial Services Industry (Desirable)
- Experience with business/technical process mapping and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence
- Experience producing and implementing quality change strategies, plans, influence matrix, stakeholder analysis, learning needs analysis, change impact assessments in an IT project environment.
- Technical skills to perform data analysis and consolidation.
- Resilient and persistent in achieving the desired change outcomes.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others to pave the way to move collectively towards common goals and desired outcomes.
- Communication - both written verbal, with the ability to translate complex or technical messages simply.
- Presentation - Ability to articulate messages to a live audience or via conference calls with confidence and professionalism.
- Highly developed listening skills and excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and changing environments.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to pivot and deliver under ambiguous and changing conditions.
- Professional, customer focused attitude
Benefits and perks:
- This role is for an initial 12 -18 month Fixed Term Contract
- At Lendi we take career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Social and team building activities.
Lendi is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.