We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
is a global MedTech company headquartered in Sydney, formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, Annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
About your role
We are in an exciting phase of rapid growth at Annalise.ai
and as we continue to grow, we have identified the need to find a technically astute implementation specialist to join our delivery team. Implementation and Support Engineers within Annalise are responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the best possible implementation and support experience when using our Annalise.ai solutions.
As such, in this role you will provide remote installation and configuration activities plus remote support, troubleshooting and issues resolution. You will play a key role in delivering great customer experiences through a successful implementation, following up with responsive support that enables customers to maximise the use of our solutions.
In joining our exciting, agile and fast-growing company – you will be given the autonomy and rare opportunity to truly make your mark on our services evolution, helping us to establish a global presence with our strong client base. With our growth plan becoming more sophisticated through new product launches across worldwide target markets, with scale comes new problems and new challenges to solve - and so you are not just thinking about what we need to do now, but also you are dreaming about what Annalise.ai
will look like years from now. Through building scalable support and implementation processes, you will play a key role in helping us achieve our goal of improving patient outcomes and making a positive impact for the world.
Note: we support flexible and remote working Australia wide for this opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Implement all Annalise solutions as part of the project implementation team, including software installation, configuration and system testing;
- Responsible for direct communication and liaison with the customer and internal teams for detailing project requirements;
- Plan and train customer staff in the configuration and support of our solutions;
- Remotely manage and maintain Linux enterprise systems
- Maintain and assist managing test environments for problem replication;
- Deliver effective, high-quality technical support (Level 2 and 3) to our growing global customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users;
- Provide remote support, troubleshooting and issue resolution for Annalise.ai customers and our Annalise.ai sales teams to facilitate the successful use of our solutions;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues using a variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base, known issues list, and the wider technical teams via email/phone/chat; and
- Take ownership of managing customer cases and customer expectations effectively and professionally.
What will help you succeed:
- Strong experience working in healthcare informatics and/or medical imaging informatics technologies;
- Experience with maintaining multiple operating systems (Windows and Linux/Unix. Server and workstation)
- Experience with advanced scripting (bash and python);
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts;
- Experience with healthcare information protocols, standards and systems, including IHE, HL7, DICOM, PACS, EHR, and RIS;
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and eager to constantly improve your technical skills; and
- Results driven and with high customer engagement and relationship building skills.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience and/or knowledge of case management (Salesforce Service Cloud, Jira) and knowledge base tools (Confluence, SharePoint);
- Familiarity with AWS and VMWare (certifications preferable);
- Previous experience as a System Admin or Infrastructure Engineer; and
- Experience with containerisation platforms (preferably Docker/Kubernetes).
Why you'll enjoy working here:
- Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies across the medical imaging sector to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes around the world.
- Flexible work - we value life at work and life outside of work. Plenty of flexible work options available with us.
- Grow your career with us – you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- Competitive remuneration – we know this isn't everything, but it's still an important consideration!
- We're a start-up with a unique culture - with inclusive social activities, wellbeing initiatives and collaborative team events (including pizza, drink & trivia nights), we celebrate achievements together and take care of our people.
- Beautiful office space - located in the heart of Sydney's CBD at Wynyard. That said, we support flexible and remote working across Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane for this opportunity.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.