12 Oct, 2021
Call Centre-Customer Service
- Global organisation
- Work remotely
- Newly created team
Who are we?
An e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology.
The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) team creates self-service portals for small to mid-size businesses, creating a digital store of Vistaprint products with custom templates and designs for employees/customers/partners/franchisees to purchase.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a self-motivated BDM/ Senior Account Executive to join our newly established Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) team.
As a founding member of our VCS division that will form part of a national sales team, you will present the Vistaprint platform as an innovative, high impact marketing vehicle to local businesses. You will focus on quickly building a pipeline of qualified opportunities and overachieving conservative sales goals, while establishing Vistaprint as the premier provider of customised solutions that helps companies market their business.
What you’ll do all day:
- Educating customers about the Vistaprint corporate business solutions, positioning Vistaprint as the premier provider of customised solutions that helps companies market their business.
- Generating new leads and prospecting, that deliver new account opportunities with strong growth aspirations.
- Closing customer opportunities and generating new sales, by meeting and exceeding customer acquisition and monthly revenue targets.
- Own the sales customer fulfilment process from lead generation to activation, helping build the customers digital corporate portal.
- Liaise with multiple departments across the Vistaprint business including, marketing, production, product, and customer care, with the sole purpose of delivering the best customer experience.
- Strong problem-solving competencies and reporting back suggested improvements.
- Business IT competency skills with confidence in learning content management platforms
- Using Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analysing consumer needs and helping to develop innovative solutions.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Key Account sales or Business Development role
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices, being able to advise business on viable marketing solution options.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud & CRM (highly desirable)
- Committed team player.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Print/Design industry experience (highly desirable)
- Ecommerce experience (highly desirable)
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything, we do
- With the resources of a large entity, you will be part of an autonomous region, operating with a start-up mindset and energy
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits program
If this sounds like you, apply now providing a cover letter with your CV.
Job Segment: Business Development, Account Executive, CRM, Pre-Sales, Sales, Technology
100% Remote | Work From Home