Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and medical imaging sector in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
Grow your career with us – as a Technical Lead, you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
Our unique culture - with fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
Flexible working - we value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office.
Competitive remuneration - we know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
About your role
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, as a Technical Lead at annalise.ai
, you will use your passion for software development to drive the development of break-through software products that positively impact patient lives at scale. You will lead a small team of software engineers to build a core part of our product by navigating through new challenges and producing scalable solutions to meet them. You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy working on initiatives from start to finish in a supportive, flexible team environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the vision, architecture, design and development of an annalise.ai product;
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to work through features from problem statements through to implementation and release;
- Develop and test products to a high standard to ensure they are fit for purpose and meet our internal quality standard;
- Facilitate discussions to produce architecturally-sound engineering solutions;
- Mentor and coach engineers to help grow the team’s capabilities; and
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to information security.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a software development team;
- Strong communicator with an ability to effectively work across teams;
- Experience in application architecture and development of complex products;
- Experience developing backend applications using Python and Java;
- Experience integrating with distributed messaging queues such as SQS or RabbitMQ;
- Experienced with standard Agile software practices such as CI/CD pipelines, Git flow, and unit-testing;
- Experience building and running containerised applications using Docker; and
- Passionate and pragmatic about Product Quality;
Nice to have (Non-Essential) Skills:
- Experience in building software for a regulated industry (e.g. Medical, Defence, Transport) and automating associated deliverables;
- Experience in developing applications running in on-premises environments;
- Experience with DICOM and HL7 standards;
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.