At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our educators and teachers to our support teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
We're a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia's children to have the best possible start in life.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We are looking for a Market Research and Insights Platform Specialist to act as a SME in the programming of Customer Experience, Employee Experience and other research projects. Design, build, configure, maintain, and embed our feedback programs using the Qualtrics platform .
- Be the primary SME on the capabilities of Goodstart’s research and insights software platform, lead integration opportunities and contribute to building organisational capability in experience insights and research.
- Manage the specification, procurement and dissemination of primary market research including:
- Brand awareness and positioning surveys
- Service attribute and pricing research
- Family feedback and exit surveys
- Employee lifecycle feedback
- Regional, area and centre marketing
- Experience design framework
- Drive the development and management of Goodstart’s voice of customer (VoC) program, with a focus on family satisfaction, conversion, retention and loyalty.
- Drive the development and management of Goodstart’s voice of employee (VoE) program, with a focus on employee experience, recruitment, retention and engagement.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Demonstrated experience managing digital platforms to support market research/experience insights programs and initiatives. Experience with the Qualtrics experience management platform is preferred.
- Previous experience in survey scripting, data collection, data preparation and research field management.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a customer insights or employee insights environment
- Proven track record of performing data analysis and translating data & analytics into meaningful insights that inform decision making
What Goodstart can offer you
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%)
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
How to apply:
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application (please do not e-mail your application to this e-mail address, please apply directly through our website to be considered for this position).
- If you would like a copy of the position description, please contact Alysse Giudice - firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team