- Would you like to take the lead on the digital marketing strategy for an online fashion business?
- Do you get excited about digital campaigns, clever design and emerging tech?
- Are you inspired by an inclusive and fun culture that supports you to grow and collaborate?
Reporting to the head of Marketing and eCommerce, this can be a role done remotely or onsite, either full time or part time, depending on the candidate.
As our lead digital marketer you will play a central role in telling the birdsnest brand story, helping more women discover our nest and their perfect outfit. Currently we do all our digital marketing in house.
Your role will include:
- Primary responsibility for the management, strategy and direction of digital channels to drive traffic, conversions and grow our customer base.
- Overseeing performance in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Display & Media Buying, Affiliate Marketing and Programmatic advertising.
- Working together with the marketing, design and social team to develop strong and innovative cross channel marketing campaigns incorporating written and visual mediums to meet performance targets.
- Driving growth in organic traffic by contributing to SEO content implementation
- Exploring new opportunities that will benefit our customers and the business.
- Driving campaigns from conception/planning, to execution, to optimisation
- Constantly optimizing marketing activities to improve return on ad spend
- Allocating budgets, analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends based on customer lifecycle (Acquisition, Retention and Remarketing)
- Staying on top of new tools, ideas and strategies around digital and performance marketing.
- Staying up to date with changes in retail and consumer laws to ensure we comply with or exceed current standards.
- Presenting and reviewing performance data in an objective and unbiased manner in order to guide channels to meet results.
- Keeping up-to-date with current and future product range in order to inform decisions around campaign optimisations such as messaging, strategy and bid adjustments.
- Work closely with our software developers and eCommerce project managers on new initiatives
- Coaching and developing members of the marketing team in digital skills
We are looking for someone who:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience within digital marketing and performance media, with expertise in paid search, paid social, display and affiliate marketing.
- Ideally experience in retail, fashion and e-commerce
- Proven track record of successful campaign launches and executions where you have been able to drive growth within a business
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and can navigate an Excel spreadsheet
- Ability to apply strategic and critical thinking to influence business decisions and drive performance
- Ability to challenge their knowledge and assumptions based on data and findings
- Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, translating vision to execution.
- Highly collaborative, working happily as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has a natural curiosity and desire to learn new things
- Brings a sense of possibility and positivity to their work and those around them
Birdsnest is an online retailer based in Cooma, the gateway to the Snowy Mountains of NSW. The birdsnest story is a fun one, an independent online retail business based in regional Australia that, from small beginnings now employs over 140 team members and post parcels to all corners of Australia and beyond. Our range consists of nine ‘bird brands’ along with carefully curated styles from our favourite brands and suppliers from Australia and overseas. Consistent winner of Industry Customer Service and Innovation Awards, we are passionate about creating exciting careers in regional Australia, or wherever you want to live! The birdsnest culture is based on surprising customers, dreaming big, a love for the team, passion, creativity, fun and challenging ourselves. You can read more about culture and values on our website under 'Our BIRDSONG'.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now!! Short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview immediately.