LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Our innovative business model and custom-built technology allow our lawyers to provide a faster, better quality and more cost-effective client experience. LegalVision is a leader in delivering legal services in Australia and has assisted more than 150,000 businesses. We were named an Employer of Choice by Australasian Lawyer in 2019 and 2020, and Law Firm of the Year at the 2021 Australasian Law Awards, and the fastest growing law firm in the Asia Pacific by the Financial Times 1000.
Our unparalleled growth continuously creates new opportunities in the business, and right now those opportunities are in client service and account management.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be part of our Client Success team that prides itself on providing outstanding service to our 10,000+ clients. We know that exceptional client service keeps our members happy, which is the fuel for our growth.
Our Client Success Managers work with our existing members to ensure their business gets the legal assistance they need in an efficient, productive and valuable way. Our best CSMs take the time to understand a client’s business goals and challenges and work collaboratively with the client to find solutions with a view to building long-term relationships. They continuously work on their legal product knowledge and business savvy. They are proactive, organised and diligent. And they never tire of speaking to clients.
As a Client Success Manager at LegalVision, you’ll have challenging but attainable KPIs, talented colleagues, supportive leaders and excellent tools. You will receive both formal and on-the-job training to give you a strong understanding of the legal and commercial needs of Australian businesses.
Key Responsibilities Include...
- Establishing relationships with new members and onboarding them to our member platform.
- Responding to member and existing client requests, including to provide quotes or identify upgrade opportunities where relevant, and collaborating with them to provide the appropriate solution.
- Analysing member usage patterns to identify potential issues and proactively encourage members to engage with our membership.
- Acting as the go-to person for any questions, concerns or suggestions from members.
- Discussing and relaying feedback on our membership program and the client experience to improve our service offering.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in customer service/account management: You have at least six months of experience working in a customer service or account management role, and are excited to pursue a career in this area.
- Passionate about helping clients: You have excellent client service focus and the ability to problem-solve or sell additional services when appropriate. You’re dedicated to creating support experiences that exceed client expectations.
- Personable, empathetic and understanding: A friendly and professional demeanour will get you far as this role will be client-facing and relies upon identifying and solving client problems.
- Driven, autonomous and efficient: You work independently and take ownership of your own activities and responsibilities. You are constantly looking for ways to challenge yourself and to improve yourself and the systems around you.
- Business and tech savvy: You will be using our innovative in-house technology to assist clients. You pick up new skills quickly. You are able to get into the mind of a business owner and understand their priorities and concerns.
- Fast-paced environment in an award-winning firm with endless growth opportunities.
- Talented and energetic team members focused on a common goal of providing amazing client experiences.
- Remote working (within Greater Sydney) and part time arrangements available.
- Relaxed (and dog friendly!) office environment (when we're allowed to be there), and no suits!
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you have been looking for to accelerate your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend applying early to avoid missing out.