LegalVision is a leader in delivering legal services in Australia and has assisted more than 150,000 businesses. Our innovative business model and market leading membership program create genuine value for our clients, and an engaging environment for our amazing team. We were named an Employer of Choice by Australasian Lawyer in 2019 and 2020, and Best Law Firm at the Australian Law Awards in 2021.
To keep up with our rapidly growing client base, we are looking for experienced lawyers to join our highly successful Corporate & Commercial Practice Group on either a part-time (at least 20 hours per week) or full-time basis.
You’ll be working with an energetic and high-performing team of lawyers across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including sale and purchase of businesses, shareholder agreements, business structuring and Corporations Act compliance, as well as day to day commercial contracts, such as supply, service, distribution and technology-related contracts. Our team services small, medium and enterprise level clients, with a focus on providing efficient, cost-effective and quality legal services.
This position can be performed from our HQ in Sydney, or remotely from anywhere in Australia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced: At least five years of solid law firm or inhouse experience, specialising in Australian corporate and commercial law.
- Exceptional client service skills: You love working with all types of businesses - big and small - and get a buzz out of providing them with the highest possible client experience, every time.
- A committed manager: As a Senior Lawyer or Practice Leader, you will likely have direct reports. While previous experience as a people manager is ideal, we are more interested in your enthusiasm towards coaching and developing others - we can teach the rest!
- Commercial: Practical, pragmatic and focuses on what’s important.
- Collaborative: Gets a kick out of working with smart people and learning from them.
- Efficient: Prioritises effectively; focuses on what matters; delivers on time.
- No billable hours, and no suits!
- Fast-paced startup environment with endless growth opportunities.
- Talented and energetic team members.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities.
- Paid volunteering, birthday and parental leave.
- Relaxed (and dog friendly!) office environment + fully supported working from home arrangements.
How to Apply
If this role sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you’re encouraged to apply early to avoid missing out.