Our client, a large business based in Mascot area is currently seeking an enthusiastic, hands on and proactive Payroll accountant to join their supportive team. This is a 6 month full-time temporary role.
- Preparing and lodging monthly payroll tax payment in a timely and accurate manner
- End of month payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Processing new hires, rehires, transfers and promotions
- Processing month-end journals including payroll, prepayment, accruals and amortisation
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Calculating salaries, overtime earnings, and vacation deductions.
- Maintaining payroll records and operations, identifying system and process improvements.
- Experience as Payroll Accountant
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups) are a MUST
- Experience with multiple Award interpretation is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Be known as someone who has a keen eye for detail and produces accurate work
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written
- Free parking
- Flexibility - start working remotely, hybrid role post restrictions
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.