LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Our innovative business model and custom-built technology allow our lawyers to provide a faster, better quality and more cost-effective client experience. LegalVision is a leader in delivering legal services in Australia and has assisted more than 150,000 businesses. We were named an Employer of Choice by Australasian Lawyer in 2019 and 2020, and Best Law Firm at the Australian Law Awards in 2021.
An exciting opportunity exists for a junior to mid-level Trade Mark Lawyer or Attorney to join our successful Trade Marks team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Trade Mark specialist with a true commitment to client service, innovation, business development and taking our Trade Marks practice to the next level.
You’ll work as part of a passionate, energetic and high-performing Trade Marks team, servicing small, medium and enterprise level clients, with a focus on providing efficient, cost-effective and quality legal services.
This is an opportunity to take a leadership role in the business, and practice your craft in a dynamic environment, without the inflexibility, micromanagement and face-time of traditional law firms. You’ll enjoy the benefits of autonomy and flexibility, while working alongside experienced Practice Leaders who genuinely care about and are invested in your professional growth.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working in a high volume, fast paced Trade Mark practice with a focus on Trade Mark registration, prosecution and opposition matters.
- Managing Trade Mark projects and clients end to end.
- Discussing general commercial legal matters with clients and managing client relationships, liaising with other practice areas when required.
- Working with your Practice Leader to identify strategies to continue to grow the Trade Mark practice client base.
The Ideal Candidate
- Quality experience: You’re a Lawyer or registered Trade Mark Attorney with 2-4 years of experience from a reputable firm and/or in-house environment.
- Attentive: Brilliant attention to detail; nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Efficient: Prioritises effectively; focuses on what matters; delivers on time.
- Commercial: Has business acumen; cares about business growth.
- Collaborative: Gets a kick out of working with smart, fun and passionate people and learning from them.
- Adaptable: Grasps new concepts quickly; goes with the flow; improves every day.
- Client champion: Loves assisting clients and providing an amazing client experience.
- No billable hours, and no suits!
- Fast-paced startup environment with endless growth opportunities.
- Talented and energetic team members.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities.
- Paid volunteering, birthday and parental leave.
- Relaxed (and dog friendly!) office environment + fully supported working from home arrangements.
If this sounds like your kind of role, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will close once the role is filled, so apply early to avoid missing out.