- Global mining client
- Initial 12-month contract
- Flexibility of 100% remote work
Our client is a global mining company that is ranked as an industry leader. This role is an initial 12-month contract working on a Global project
We are accepting candidates from all over Australia.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Network Engineer who specialises in SDWAN and has proven experience in in a similar Enterprise Environment.
- Engage with and be the interface to internal technical stakeholders throughout the design and implementation (Architecture, Operations and Cyber)
- Provide technical guidance and support the external vendor project teams in the production of technical deliverables (such as design documentation, implementation, and test plans, Change requests, test, and STS deliverables)
- Conduct project reviews of technical deliverables submitted by vendor partners prior to submission to internal stakeholders
- Support the review and approval of technical deliverables by internal stakeholders, vendor project teams through RUMS Change requests, cutover changes, tests, provide project acceptance and support customer acceptance
- Review and support the acceptance of STS documentation
Skills & experience
- Cisco CCIE level qualification or equivalent experience in design and implementation of Global IP networks and security
- Proven experience relating to WAN protocols (BGP and MPLS)
- Ability to critically review detailed design documentation, implementation plans, test plans, back out plans
- Proven experience in technical design development and documentation
- Experience with change management process
- Experience designing and documenting global networks
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.