Managed Service Provider | 100% WFH | Attractive Package | Immediate start
Your new company
Hays Technology in Brisbane are exclusively partnered with a highly successful Managed Service Provider, with nearly 20 years’ experience within the industry, with HQ based in Perth.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Systems Administrator (Level 3) to join their support team engaging with both internal and external clients within the financial and legal organisations.
This is a permanent role, looking to commence immediately, with remote work based here in Brisbane. Your new role
The role offers a diverse workload servicing a range of professional service clients, working with a multitude of technologies, ensuring that no two days are the same. This role will suit an efficient, customer focused individual, looking to grow with us as we expand our national presence. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
What you'll get in return
- Operational support of customer infrastructure. Entailing incident resolution, change management, and upgrades/improvements
- Acting as an escalation point for our service desk engineers on complex support cases
- Standard 2nd/3rd level support, both remotely and occasionally onsite
- Identify inefficient processes and suggesting improvements for greater efficiency
- Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, RDS
- Office 365/AAD
- Basic understanding of Networking and firewalls
- VOIP Telephony (3CX preferable)
- Backup and Recovery (MSP Backup, VEEAM, StorageCraft are preferable)
- Virtualisation (ESXi preferable)
- Experience using ticketing Systems (e.g ConnectWise)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and professionally presented
- Customer-centric approach
- Excellent time management
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure in time-critical scenarios
- Hold current C class driver’s license and own car
Working with a well-established Australian MSP, you will be offered a salary package of $95,000+ Superannuation,
a culture driven team with 360-edegree recognition and rewards platform, the ability to travel, with occasional overseas work trips, training, and development initiatives to further gain industry certification and complete 100% WFH arrangements with laptop provided. What you need to do now
To ensure your application is reviewed and processed, please click 'Apply Now'
to submit your CV and cover letter (one document).
For further information about this role, please contact: Kaea Gillies
Recruitment Partner email@example.com
(07) 3243 3044 If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar roles in Brisbane or surrounds, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career