07 Nov, 2021
We're looking for 2x Integration Engineers to join our growing team! Node.Js or Java experienced required
Winning Group is more than just a retailer, we are on a mission to deliver inspiration and create the best experiences in the world, and for the world. From our luxury Winning Appliances retail showrooms, Appliances Online, Rogerseller bathrooms, Heelix, Home Clearance to our national logistics and installation business, Winning Services… We aspire to create the best experiences for our customers, our people, our community and our planet. About the role
New Role! Our expanding tech team is looking for two experienced integration engineers to join the team; one focussing in the web development space and other on internal applications.
You'll be working in an agile environment, managing integrations between several applications, micro-services and middleware. You'll gather and analyse requirements and apply best practices in designing, developing, implementing and supporting integration services for the Group. What your day-to-day might look like;
A bit about you
- Analyse, design, develop and implement robust and scalable middleware services and B2B solutions that is scalable, maintainable, and extensible with minimal impact to existing capability or clients
- Develop architectural, functional and technical integration design and support documentation
- Write high quality, robust, and secure software source code that satisfies business requirements
- Write unit/integration tests, contribute to engineering wiki and documentation
- Evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements at varying levels of use cases, complexity, and business areas and ensure that the final solutions meet organisational needs
- Contribute to squad sprint commitments
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in integration
- Strong Node.Js, Java or C#, ASP.NET Core experience
- Experience in multiple middleware applications, and experience in details requirements analysis, software design, testing and deployment
- Strong experience in automation (preferably CI/CD, scripttin, building dashboard)
- Good understanding of API gateways and event-based systems
- Good understanding of Cloud services
- Experience within an ecommerce or enterprise environment would be beneficial
Why join us?
- Flexible workplace! Work from our Sydney office in Waterloo full time, hybrid (with some days from home) or remotely within Australia!
- Product Discounts
- You’ll play an important part of an agile, digital first, customer-obsessed team standing up a new digital business
- Develop your career and grow as we do - our tech team is growing and we are passionate about internal development
- Certified training and leadership certificates available for all employees
- We believe in work life balance - family matters!
100% Remote | Work From Home