ACT Gov - Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst , Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are free to apply with flexible working arrangements
- Lead engagements with a diverse range of clinical and non-clinical stakeholder groups and organisations including consumers, healthcare providers, carers, government, and non-government organisations.
- Facilitate interviews, discussions, workshops and other engagement activities to build an understanding of users and their behaviour, share findings and provide insights on how users interact with the healthcare eco-system.
- Elicit user needs and document them through the use of empathy maps, user journeys and process diagrams.
- Undertake surveys or follow-up interviews to collect detailed feedback from service users.
- Interpret data to reveal issues and find quantitative evidence that supports qualitative insights.
- Facilitate co-design workshops sessions to assist in identifying opportunities to remove or reduce pain points.
- Document models of care, pathways, process flow diagrams and other artefacts.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to this level of classification which contribute to the operation of the organisation.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of innovation and business improvement initiatives in a large and complex organisation in the role of business analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and facilitating engagements with a large and diverse range of stakeholders utilising a range of user research and co-design techniques including the production of empathy maps, user journeys, process modelling or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and facilitating site-visits, interviews and workshops with a large and diverse range of stakeholders to undertake user research and co-design activities.
- High level of oral and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, facilitation and negotiation skills with an ability to build effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrates understanding of, and adherence to, safety and quality standards, work, health and safety (WH&S) and the positive patient experience. Displays behaviour consistent with CHS's values of reliable, progressive, respectful and kind.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 or email@example.com quoting reference 240093.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.