Compare Club, www.compareclub.com.au i
s the parent company of a number of different businesses, aimed at making it easier and faster for consumers to sign up to the most appropriate product and save on their household bills. We have over 200 employees across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and offshore. Everything we do is aimed at helping more customers switch and save money.About the Role:
The Customer Marketing team is expanding and we are looking for a Customer Marketing and Loyalty Specialist
focus passionate for everything customer-centric. This role is the business meeting point for understanding and materialising Members’ uniquenesses and loyalty.
You will be responsible for proactive relationship building with Members across Compare Club. This position coordinates, executes and manages integrated marketing programs to drive Member engagement, loyalty, expansion and retention.
To excel in this role you will have a background in loyalty programs, CRM, Cross-sell and marketing strategy and will be the overall owner of nurturing campaigns and Member centric metrics such as NPS and CSAT. This role requires a high level of synchronisation within the broader marketing team and communication channels.
Will be responsible for analysing data and understanding how to leverage consumer lifestyle, behavioural, transactional and demographical data to deliver contextually relevant nurturing and expansion programs across multiple communication channels.
You will have a process focused aptitude, good communication and project management skills to create and execute strategic initiatives. Working with the Head of Member Experience, Head of Product, Head of Sales and Business Leaders, the role will support the development of relationships with Members through a range of channels that deliver improvements in Member LTV.
Passion for everything Member-centric is what we thrive for. We are the customers’ ambassadors and advocates. Simply put, we strategise, build, operate and permeate Compare Club with the “member first’ principle. Responsibilities:
- Drive and deliver Member-focused integrated marketing programs focused on increasing Member engagement, expansion, retention and Member lifetime value
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams to define, Implement and deliver Compare Club’s loyalty program
- Develop cross-sell and nurturing activities across all Compare Club products to increase Member share of wallet and engagement
- Drive the implementation and optimisation of Member sentiment metrics and feedback such as NPS, CSAT, CES and surveys
- Unified support program - drive and oversee the processes to deliver a uniform support tone of voice and SLAs across Compare Club’s Member Base.
- Deep dive into the Member database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business.
- Develop strategies in order to improve 1st party data collection and optimise Member Lifetime Value.
- Design, execute and deliver multi-disciplined testing approaches and strict campaign measurement methodology, including test design and management of control groups.
- Development of calendars and reports to enable ongoing testing and learning to positively impact the Member lifecycle
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative feedback to continuously improve Member experience
- Forecasting Member retention volume and value
If this is you, then we want to hear from you!
- 4+ years of proven experience in developing successful Member retention strategies that have delivered growth
- History of creating a loyalty/rewards program
- Able to work across both strategy & execution
- Significant experience managing enterprise CRM tools (SFMC) to create personalised journeys
- Detailed understanding of journey mapping
- Ability to understand Member pain points and develop solutions to remediate
- Strong analytical skills, including managing data, developing insights and communicating results
- Stakeholder management: you will be working with a group of diverse stakeholders, including seniority, objectives and location.
- Time management: we are a fast-moving business, you will need to be able to manage your time and priorities
- Organised and Methodical - Ability to multitask & prioritise effectively: You will have subject matter responsibility for campaign execution across a number of our businesses
- Effective communicator: We work better as a team. You will be giving and receiving feedback from your manager and peers regularly.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Full working rights in Australia