A major bank in Sydney is seeking a Level 3 SME Application Support Engineer with mainframe experience to join their payments team.
This is a newly created team that manages end to end technology and operations for payments within the bank.
The team work interstate so open to remote workers.
- Responsible for managing small enhancements, trouble shooting break fix activities, problem management and stability analysis of the service.
- Proactively identify the service improvement requirement and support delivery small enhancements.
- Provide 3rd line Application Support on complex internally and externally developed applications and maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems.
Key Skills / Experience:
- 5 years of experience in application support, development/ testing or business / system analysis role in some of the technologies including Mainframe with assembler experience, .NET, Java.
- Exposure to API and cloud technologies desirable
- Connex desirable
- Experience working with Linux, UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Experience working in 24x7 support roster in an on-call and shift model
- Payments experience highly desirable
If interested please respond ASAP with your latest resume.