A global software company specialising in information management systems for education is seeking a Customer Support Analyst to join their growing operations here in Sydney.
The individual will need to have a desire to learn and the ability to deliver application support through exceptional customer service.
- Provide a single point of contact for all customers through a variety of channels including helpdesk portal, telephone and email
- Take calls, raise tickets, resolve tickets or triage to relevant teams or 3rd party supplier
- Deliver a professional level of support and a high level of first line resolution within SLAs
- Carry out initial troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Support the companies application including its users and associated services and configuration
- Assist in supporting the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support as defined by the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), support agreements and in accordance with procedural guidelin
Key Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a Service Desk/Helpdesk/ Support environment - Essential
- Previous experience in the education sector, ideally MIS based - desirable
- Exceptional Customer Service - Essential
- Ability to diagnose and investigate issues
- Experience of call logging, speaking to users
- Proven experience of managing incidents through to resolution or escalation
- Appreciation of incident management and ITIL principles
- Experience of application support - Preferred
If interested, please respond with an updated resume ASAP. Small and great team culture!