Note: we support flexible and remote working Australia wide for this opportunity.
Why join us?
Do work that matters - pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies across the medical imaging sector to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes around the world.
Flexible work - we value life at work and life outside of work. Plenty of flexible, part-time and remote work options available with us.
Expand your career with us – you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
Competitive remuneration – we know this isn't everything, but it's still an important consideration!
We're a scale-up with a unique culture
- with inclusive social activities, wellbeing initiatives and collaborative team events (including virtual trivia, virtual cooking and live meditation sessions!), we celebrate achievements together and take care of our people.
About your role?
Reporting to the Head of Product at Annalise.ai
, the User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for UI design - socialising and developing concepts into user flows, wireframes, UX testing, mock-ups and interactive prototypes. As UI Designer, you will enjoy working with a wide range of stakeholders from our product team (designers and product managers) and be across the entire design process to help us deliver new features and improve upon existing features.
What you'll do:
- Execute user research and translate these into sketches, workflows and wireframes towards low and high-fidelity prototypes - effectively communicating your interaction ideas using appropriate methods;
- Take a user-centred design approach, rapidly testing and iterating designs with both internal stakeholders and end-users;
- Present and defend design decisions - all design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as the individual’s design thinking and fundamental principles;
- Identify and raise design problems with the wider team while devising elegant solutions collaboratively; and
- Work with other designers on the team to create a design language and associated assets to be shared across our product portfolio.
What will help you succeed:
- Solid experience designing interactive UI solutions in software-only environments in collaboration with software engineers;
- Expertise in standard design software such as Figma (this is preferred), Sketch, Axure, OmniGraffle, InVision, Adobe XD and so on;
- Experienced at resolving user pain points through great design; and
- Passionate about all things UI, visual design and prototyping, with a keen desire to share knowledge across the wider team about emerging industry trends and technologies.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Understanding of front-end development; and
- Experience working with (or ideally implementing) Design Systems is considered a highly valuable plus.
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across medical imaging.
was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, Annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation. And of course, our ultimate goal is to improve patient outcomes for everyone to have a healthy future.
Our goal is to make healthcare better, faster and cheaper through scaling medical imaging predictions globally. We're excited by what is possible and where our innovations will lead - and we’re just getting started!
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.