Datarati was founded in 2009 as one the first Salesforce partners in the Asia-Pacific region and is a member of the Salesforce global partner advisory board. We are a selected strategic partner for organisations looking to digitally transform their customer experiences. We help them do this by providing a dedicated team of passionate industry specialists who provide strategic consulting and advice, technical implementation and campaign management services. Datarati was the first partner globally to launch a dedicated digital marketing bootcamp and graduate program with a number of Asia-Pacific’s top universities to help customers access a future generation of trained and highly skilled resources. Datarati is an employee centric company that was founded on a set of core values which shape our vision, align our team culture and reflect our shared beliefs. We believe in using data to predict what a customer is likely to do next and then using automation to deliver a personalised customer experience.
Service Delivery Team: a bit about the team...
The Service Delivery Team is the backbone of the delivery of the project specifically in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This detail orientated team works closely with the Technology Team and Customer Experience (CX) Team to drive the Strategy and Growth within the customer’s account. The Service Delivery Team is responsible to deliver projects on time, within budget, to agreed scope, manage technical service team members, manage issues and risk, manage communications effectively and execute work plans and review.
Your Responsibilities: a bit about you...
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organise all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time-management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards.
● Provide overall project support to our Project Managers
● Help prepare budgets
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
● Coordinate project management activities, resources and information
● Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes with the help of the SA/CX Lead and/or PM
● Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, budget, and timings
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve, withing the constraints
● Analyse risks and opportunities
● Oversee scope and ensure scope creep is managed accordingly
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
● Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
● Issue all paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement, project documentations)
● Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
● Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Minimum Requirement: the nitty-gritty...
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, Excel/Google sheets, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, e.g time management, task management
• Strong client-facing
• Owning project responsibility
• Interest in always wanting to improve oneself/ process
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of G-Suite
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (Jira, Trello)
Preferred Skills and Experience: it’d be great if...
● Understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and CRM best practices
● Experience in business requirements gathering and preparing project documentation
● A passion for solving problems
● Pro at multitasking and effective time-management of multiple projects
● 2+ years relevant work experience
Focus: distribution of your precious time…
30% Time Management:
40% Reporting and Budgeting:
Focus: your new best friends...
10% Enterprise Accounts (over $1M spend per year)
40% Medium to Large Accounts (over $300K but less than $1M spend per year)
50% Small to Medium Accounts (less than $300K spend per yea