A Tech Unicorn in the Cloud Communications space are recruiting their first Business Development professional in Sydney to lead Sales Development across ANZ.
You will be one of founding 5 employees in the region and from day one you will be coached and trained to move into an Enterprise Account Exec position within the first year.
This company are redefining how businesses communicate with customers globally. They have just received over $700 million in funding, nearly doubled last year, and are set to IPO in the next 18 months.
Why would this be of interest?
- Exceptional compensation and bonus
- Pre-IPO stock options (Generous amount as you are joining at Series C)
- Opportunity to join as one of the founding ANZ employees for a Tech Unicorn
- Work-Anywhere company and you can work globally and remote
- Innovating tech in the Communications API space
- Fast track to an AE position
- Featured on the Forbes Cloud 100 list
What skills do you need?
-Minimum of 6 months experience in a sales development or business development position within a technology company
-Experience prospecting and cold calling into a mix of new and existing customers
-The ability to work in a fast paced, fun, start-up environment
-Genuine interest in the software industry and aspirations to move into an Account Executive position