Note: We support remote working for this role to be based anywhere within Australia, Singapore or Vietnam.
Why join us?
- Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and medical imaging sector in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us – as a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
- Our unique culture - with fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
- Flexible working - we value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office. #LI-remote
- Competitive remuneration - we know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
About your role
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, as a Senior Test Automation Engineer at annalise.ai
, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for testing on break-through software products that positively impact patient lives at scale. Your role will involve working within a small (growing) team to develop and execute on a test strategy that ensures our products reach the high bar for quality that we set. This will involve the development of manual tests, automated tests and the test automation framework necessary to enable this. Your day-to-day will involve liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders (from Engineering teams to Product Managers, management and more), and you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy working on initiatives from start to finish in a supportive, flexible team environment.
What you will do:
- Work with Product Managers and Systems Engineers to understand and refine requirements to enable development the overall test strategy and approach;
- Design and execute, manual and automated system tests to ensure full coverage of all levels of product requirements, as part of the Testing Team;
- Develop and maintain a testing roadmap and work with test engineers and software engineers to develop the necessary tooling to support it,
- Identify system defects early on through in-scrum testing, capturing details to reproduce and collaborating with the team to determine best resolution,
- Perform issue investigation, root cause analysis and problem solving throughout the various phases of the design,
- Produce documentation that is compliant with medical device regulations (ISO13485, IEC62304, FDA Guidelines); and
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to information security.
You'll be considered if you possess these skills:
- Passion and pragmatism regarding Product Quality,
- Significant experience in development and execution of automated testing for software products,
- Strong communication with an ability to effectively describe and document issues,
- Systems thinking with an ability to connect system components swiftly and identify failure points,
- Experience with API integration tests, performance tests and load tests.
Non-essential, advantageous skills:
- Experience in testing software for a regulated industry (e.g. Medical, Defence, Transport); and
- Experience in testing cloud-based deployments and comfortable working in public cloud environments (e.g. AWS)
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.