DroneShield is seeking Proposal Writers to join its team in the Sydney CBD headquarters or US office. We are looking for applicants with extensive proposal experience in, or related to, the Australian Defence and/or the US Defense industries. The role can be on a fully remote basis.
Responsibilities, Duties and Expectations
- Respond to global defence and Government sector tenders, closely collaborate with engineering and commercial teams.
- Project manage proposals and engage with the relevant team members and external stakeholders with a high degree of autonomy.
- Able to work to tight deadlines with multiple projects.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive previous experience writing R&D grant proposals and tenders in the Australian Defence and/or US Defense Industries.
- Technically minded with the ability to grasp R&D concepts from the engineering team and summarise in a succinct and clear written manner.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.