Note: We support remote working for this role to be based anywhere within Australia, Singapore or Vietnam.
Why join us?
- Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and medical imaging sector in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us – as a Software Engineer, you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
- Our unique culture - with fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
- Flexible working - we value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office. #LI-remote
- Competitive remuneration - we know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
About your role
As a Senior Software Engineer at annalise.ai
, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for testing on break-through software products that positively impact patient lives at scale. Your day-to-day will involve helping us to set the bar for quality in developing cutting edge solutions with strong design principles.
In this role you will be given a unique opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with the development team, product team and testers to deliver high quality software products;
- Develop and test products to a high standard to ensure they are fit for purpose;
- Support the test team through the development of supporting infrastructure to enable automated testing;
- Drive development of features, from technical design to launch; and
- Identify obstacles and potential for delivery, business and process improvements and work through them.
- You’ll have previous experience in Software Engineering and Development of complex products;
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Express or similar frameworks;
- Able to build and run containerised applications using Docker;
- Experience integrating with distributed messaging queues such as SQS or RabbitMQ;
- Experience with standard Agile software practices such as CI/CD pipelines, Git flow, and unit-testing; and
- Comfortable working in greenfield projects with higher levels of ambiguity.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience with Tensorflow and Keras ecosystem;
- Experience in cloud native software development in AWS;
- Experience in developing applications running in on-premises environments;
- Experience in developing software for medical devices;
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-code tooling such as Terraform;
- Familiarity with Kubernetes deployments using and maintaining Helm charts; and/or
- Experience building user management solutions or integrations with 3rd-party auth providers.
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai
and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, annalise.ai
is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.