Remote or Newcastle based civil drafter position. Land Development projects. Learn to design Roads and Footpaths. AutoCAD software. Immediate start
Offices in Newcastle & the Central Coast this small firm make large waves!
Designing impressive land development projects and working with some of the biggest developers in the area, they are now looking to grow the team and engage a Civil Drafter.
In this exciting role you will:
- Work closely with the Civil Engineers on key projects
- Markups and designs in CAD.
- Civil / Stormwater drafting according to Local Council and Hunter Water requirements
- Liaise with local councils, architects, engineers, clients etc to deliver your project
- Will include a huge variety of responsibilities and provide an excellent grounding for your future career (Study allowances available)
- Learn to design Roads and Footpaths
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience working with Civil drafting standards.
- Competent with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Ability to compile drawings.
- Good communication.
- Diploma in engineering drafting
- Experience on Land Development projects highly desired
What you'll receive in return?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A completive salary up to $85k
- Work from home flexibility. (Open to remote workers)
- Relocation assistance
- Training and mentorship
- Career progression
- Joining a great team
If you'd like to learn more, apply or email a copy of your CV to James.Casey@hudson.com alternatively, for a confidential conversation, call James on (02) 4003 4330