Our client is a fast-growing and expanding global online shopping platform operating out of Melbourne. Due to recent partnerships, the business is seeing tremendous growth and is looking for an experienced Affiliate Account Manager to join an exciting, forward-thinking business! If you're passionate, innovative and want to make your mark at a fast-growing start-up, then we want to hear from you.
What you will be working on:
- Build strong client relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity, and professionalism.
- Optimize relationships with current partners; lead engagements to meet and exceed annual targets.
- Develop new affiliate relationships to drive a high volume of newly acquired customers through the affiliate channels.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Nurture existing partnership relationships by setting calls with partners on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with leadership and cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams across our organization to drive partner success.
- Track, measure, and communicate affiliate performance to internal stakeholders.
- Build successful processes and systems to streamline workflows.
- Research the market, identify potential merchants for the team to work with.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience within the online affiliate industry with a focus on Account Management.
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships.
- Proven track record of achieving goals and managing advertising opportunities from prospect to signing.
- Experience creating complex targeted and customized proposals for our clients.
- Good knowledge of the online retail industry as well as a good understanding of affiliate marketing principles.
- Willingness to learn, great attitude, and go-getter personality.
- Ability to resolve merchant complaints and concerns.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
For a full briefing on the positions please submit your resume to the link or email Zappa.firstname.lastname@example.org.