- Want to work for a cutting edge tech start-up within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) is exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few. VHS is a fully remote-first organisation focused on building a high performance culture.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to promote brand integrity through the development and production of high quality digital, social and print visuals. The role will work closely with the creative team and marketing team on projects and brand direction. The role is full-time and completely remote.
- Execute the design and assembly of marketing collateral to a high standard;
- Maintain and build brand integrity;
- Design and maintain group templates;
- Execute the design of PowerPoint presentations, interactive workbooks and other training related materials;
- Execute the design of social media graphics;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to design project collateral;
- Provide and action highly creative ideas and have a solid understanding of branding and identity and how they apply to creative concepts;
- Prioritise and design workflow to ensure key timeframes and milestones are met;
- Update designs to remain fresh and current.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic design or multimedia;
- Located in Australian timezone or similar;
- 8+ years' experience in graphic design;
- Prior demonstrated graphic design, working within brand guidelines;
- Advanced skills in a range of digital medium such as Adobe creative suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Motion design skills using Adobe After effects;
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Creative flare and eye for detail;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast paced remote environment.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits;
- Unlimited leave;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s.
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role.