- Want to work for a cutting edge tech start-up within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home?
Virtually Human Studio (VHS) is on a mission to uncover the future of entertainment. Our flagship game, ZED RUN, was created on the blockchain which is one of many emerging technologies we use to bridge the physical and virtual world. We do so with a multi-discipline team which we’d now like to bolster with a Marketing Data Analyst.
VHS is a fast-paced environment which values independent thinkers. Whilst the Marketing Data Analyst will report into the Head of Marketing, s/he will be a champion of data, empowered to help the Marketing department find an equilibrium between art and science. They will do so by sourcing, validating, and interpreting data that helps us understand our players. An understanding that will inform strategic decisions and help us achieve our objectives.
- Partner with the different disciplines of Marketing to understand how data can help them achieve their objectives.
- Educate by way of reverse brief, making sure you understand a request while also looking to contribute additional value.
- Improve existing solutions or implement new ones that meet the team’s data requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy of data by conducting routine audits.
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insight.
- Maintain a regular reporting cadence that keeps OKRs top of mind, producing ad hoc reports when needed.
- Remain up to date on data trends and technology.
- Comfortable with Australian working hours (AEDT).
- Interest in NFTs, gaming, or a relevant space.
- 3+ years of relevant experience at/with an app or web-first business.
- Proficient in different programming languages (SQL and Python).
- Ability to interpret, explain and visualise insights from data.
- Attention to detail.
- Solution orientated.
- Committed to self development.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits;
- Unlimited leave;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s.
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role.
VHS values transparency, accountability, support, simplicity, and courage. We look forward to working with someone who embraces these traits and our start-up culture. Join VHS today and take the next step in your career.