[Hidden]* is an innovative, rapidly growing company that specialises in the design and development of high-performance eCommerce solutions for Government, Educational and Commercial Enterprises.
Our team of 80+ eCommerce professionals enjoy an open, creative and vibrant environment with business values based on authenticity, accountability, curiosity, respect, agility, and passion.
As a member of the [Hidden]* Groupe, we work closely with Adobe, Magento and other vendors to contribute to their products and to ensure we are using the best possible approaches and technologies. We also specialise in progressive web applications with Magento and other platforms.
We maintain all core capabilities in-house, including: Strategy Consulting, BA, Architecture, Backend and Frontend development, Enterprise Integrations and QA/QC.
We are stimulated by innovation and the delivery of quality solutions that deliver real value to our client partners. We work hard, collaborate and learn from each other, enjoy each other’s skills and company and celebrate our quality work and achievements.
What you’ll do
Project Manager is responsible for the management of the delivery of projects at [Hidden]* including management of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risks, communications and stakeholders. This role involves overseeing the project delivery and ensuring that the resources are available on both client and [Hidden]* side.
It also requires liaising with internal and external stakeholders along with refining requirements based on the needs of the clients as required.
Specifically, the Project Manager, will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Required to provide the customers of [Hidden]* with an advice on the functionality of the platforms, available 3rd-party solutions compatible with the platform and best practices in the industries.
- Assistance to the assigned Product Owner or Business Analyst in elicitation, analysis and management of the business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Participation in the solution functional design together with implementation teams
- Project backlog grooming using Jira - working with the project team to identify the tasks requiring additional details and enriching the information in the tickets.
- Establish and foster strong relationships with a broad audience of customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and client senior management
- Collection of the information from other team members and preparation of the status reports for the clients.
- Coordination of activities for estimation of the effort for the solution design and delivery
- Tracking of the allocated set of tasks and ensuring their timely completion by the team members.
- Issuing the drafts of the project estimates and invoices, verification with the project team and sending invoices for approval.
What you’ll be measured on
The Project Manager will be measured on the following key performance areas:
- Successful project execution by leading the product development and client relations
- High quality and high customer satisfaction
- A timely delivery of the projects
- Profitability of the project
What you’ll need
- At least a Bachelor degree in IT, Science or Business
- Certified Magento Solutions Specialist preferred
- SCRUM Master (Optional)
- Project management based on PMI PMBOK (optional)
Who we are looking for:
We need a Project Manager who:
- 3+ years of experience in software design and development (web-relate) DB design, implementation and tuning, infrastructure design and implementation.
- Absorbs complex information and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manages and mitigates risk and understands the implications of new technologies. Demonstrates clear leadership and takes the initiative to keep both own and colleagues’ skills up to date.
- Has defined authority and accountability for actions and decisions within a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
[Hidden]* - Registered Dream Gig Job Seekers that click 'Apply Now' will gain direct access to the employer's job listing.