- Sydney North Shore location (WFH 2-3 days per week)
- 6 Months (+extensions)
- $750 - $820 per day + GST
Great opportunity for a SQL Server BI Developer for an exciting cutting-edge project in the NSW Government sector.
Working in a highly skilled team of I.T professionals this role will focus on designing and implementing the Microsoft B.I solution to facilitate the data analytics of the business. This is a highly exciting role to work with some of-the-best in the business, within an Azure cloud environment. This initial contract will be for 6 months with further extensions likely and be performed working remotely from home 2-3 days per week.
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years total SQL Server experience
- 4+ years SQL Server Business Intelligence experience (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- 3+ years experience any of the following: Power BI | Tableau | Qlik
- Excellent communication & client stakeholder experience
Nice to have:
- Proven Azure cloud experience
- Previous Government experience
If you feel this would be an opportunity that ticks the boxes for you, respond with an up-to-date CV and we will be in contact!
You must be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand to be considered for this role
Onsite Requirements (e.g. Training, meetings etc) (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)