05 Jan, 2022
[Hidden]* is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Technology Strategy Director within our Strategy & Consulting practice, you will provide the technical expertise and vision to lead or contribute to multidisciplinary teams working with our Financial Services clients to help shape and deliver business transformation agendas.
Most importantly, you want to work within an organisation which is the perfect blend of management consulting, customer experience design and engineering. The culture is unique, and it’s what our clients love about us.
- Shape pursuits of technology-driven consulting and transformation programs
- Develop client propositions by pooling in industry and strategy & consulting teams as appropriate
- Lead business transformation execution programs as required.
- Design and implement client technology & digital operating models to enable their transformation plans.
- Work with clients to understand their business drivers & strategies and customer experience visions to develop the appropriate technology strategies.
- Develop technology architectural blueprints and advise on strategic technology platform options to deliver on the technology strategies.
- Develop technology roadmaps, business cases, risk mitigation plans, etc., to shape the business transformation programs.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to other members of the strategy & consulting team.
- Support hiring and people management
- Experience developing technology strategies underpinning digital business transformation for Financial Services clients in particular banks.
- Experience leading large digital / technology transformation programs.
- Understanding of technology ecosystems in Financial Services, including experience of core banking platforms.
- Understanding of cloud first banking platforms, and other key cloud capabilities.
- Understanding of modern architectural practices & designs.
- Solid consulting skills and experience consulting to C-level clients
- Solid problem solving intrinsic and analytics skills
- Strong team player, driven by business value creation
- Digitally led enthusiast
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Appreciation for agile ways of working
Benefits of Working Here
- Career growth and training opportunities
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
- "Plugged" into a global organisation with a start-up mindset
[Hidden]* believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
[Hidden]* - Registered Dream Gig Job Seekers that click 'Apply Now' will gain direct access to the employer's job listing.
100% Remote | Work From Home