- Want to create intent-powered ideas?
- Permanent gig
- We’re based in Pyrmont, but we also love to work flexibly
At [Hidden]* we have a passion for creating intent-powered ideas. We’re a powerful new breed of agency, capable of understanding consumer mindsets, developing creative platforms, and distributing through channel brilliance. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re pretty proud of them; We give a shit, We are allies, We are unconventional and We are human.
Our Senior SEO Manager will join part of our high performing SEO/Content team. You’ll be busy leading Performance Content accounts, building key customer relationships and building trust and resilient customer partnerships. You’ll be involved in creating the overall strategy, act as escalation point for our junior team members and focus on delivering best-in-class Performance Content campaigns.
Some of things we might spot you doing include:
- Working closely with customers and driving meaningful relationships
- Influencing our owned media strategy and owned media activation for customers based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs
- Working on analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to search, social, content, audience auditing tools
- Coordinating our team to deliver best-in-class Performance Content campaigns across multiple markets for a portfolio of customers
- Devising and agreeing customer targets and ensuring the Performance Content team achieves the KPIs set out at campaign planning stage
- Producing performance projections, based on accurate data and a valid methodology, presented to customers in an understandable way
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience in SEO or any relevant digital marketing space (including 1 as a People Leader)
- Confident having discussions in subject areas like Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Content Creation, Content Production and Content Marketing.
- Expert understanding of the workings of HTML and CSS
- Strong presentation and story-telling skills with a natural ability to influence others
- Customer focused and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and exploring out of the box opportunities for them
- Strategic ability and able to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
Interested? Let us share the perks:
- Taking time out – enjoy your Birthday off, additional 5 days leave after 2 years’ service, career breaks and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave
- Wholeself – access our EAP, flu vaccinations, PerkBox (discounts and perks) and regular seminars and events supporting your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Grow & Develop – enjoy extensive L&D opps through our online learning platform, Marcel, a Next Gen board, SPACE (our Groupe L&D program), Buddy Up (our mentor program), education assistance and access to the MFA and ACA for industry learnings
- Celebrate – we’re big on celebrating and shouting out about great work. We’ve got high-five awards, X-cellence awards, anniversary celebrations and referral bonuses.
- Work, your way – our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach means we value your contribution, not where you’re sitting
At [Hidden]*, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
[Hidden]* - Registered Dream Gig Job Seekers that click 'Apply Now' will gain direct access to the employer's job listing.